The Return of the PhilAsifer




**Door creaks open, all is heard are the faint sounds of footsteps. A light turns on...SURPRISE!**

I'm Baaaack! Did ya miss me?

Oh.
Hmm...well I anticipated this happening so it's all good. It's been a solid year since I've last updated PhilAsify101. In this fast moving, content-dependent world of YouTubers, vloggers and bloggers if you even get a hint of inconsistency, miss out on a weekly post, and don't give solid regular updates of SOMETHING, ANYTHING--you lose your audience. A whole year passes well, then it's rebuilding time. Surprisingly though it seemed I got a consistent readership of 100 or so views of my old posts, so that's encouraging.

That being said, I have made my return and hopefully by Allah's will, it will be for good. I hope to regularly deliver to you consistent, thought-provoking posts. And just as was the purpose of PhilAsify101 when I first launched it, I write mainly for myself to keep my fingers moving and actually be A WRITER WHO WRITES, whether I have an audience or not.

Where were you at, doe?




Alright, TI, I knew you would ask what everyone else was thinking: where have I been in the past year? Well a lot has happened since then, some ups, A LOT of downs. I was going through a personal crisis and I really just couldn't write anymore. I had to do a lot of soul-searching, pause and look inside myself and see what character flaws are holding me back from my true potential and what things about my mindset and everyday life do I need to change about myself to ensure a better outlook upon life. I also realized that I have a tendency to get easily distracted with things I have no business being distracted by and it effected my daily living and my relationships with loved ones. You really have to pull away and get away from obligations like a blog to make time to fix that kinda crap up.

When it comes to accomplishments, I was in a slump but managed to complete personally writing my first feature-length Hollywood-ready screenplay, which I'm very proud of. I'm hoping to work on a few more projects before really starting to pursue the next step of getting those screenplays looked at by the right people and establishing my dream of becoming a Hollywood screenwriter. That takes discipline and setting aside time to write and I'm hoping to do that.

A big ground breaking change in my life is that I GOT FIRED from my job! So of course being unemployed is going to give me ample time to write. Don't feel sorry for me though, I'm all smiles! I will touch on that more in my next blog post coming soon.

So rest easy everyone--all 12 of you--PhilAsify101 is back to deliver to you more thoughts, opinions, inspirations and reflections from this point forward.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating In Islam: Why Muslims shouldn't Date and why YOU shouldn't either.

6 Creepy "Muslim" Men All Women should Avoid

The Muslim Guide to Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse