A Lazy Sunday...



Hey, it happens to the best of us. I'm going to be honest with you this week, I got nothin'. Plato and Socretes I'm sure had days where they couldn't pull any form of logic out of their rear ends and needed to be left the hell alone, so this PhilAsifer will follow suit. Go have a lazy Sunday, lay down to a good book,  Netflix binge it up (I haven't seen it but I'm sure the Chronicles of Narnia wouldnt be a total waste), whatever you like to do, just do it and check back next week and I'm sure I'll have a brand new dose of PhilAsify for your mind (or another embedded video :p).

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating In Islam: Why Muslims shouldn't Date and why YOU shouldn't either.

6 Creepy "Muslim" Men All Women should Avoid

The Muslim Guide to Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse