Failing so soon?

Me in a nutshell. 



Cot Damn! Good Lord have mercy. It's been already an entire month since I last wrote a blog. I have no one to blame but myself and my deplorable organizational and time-prioritizing skills. The whole point of PhilAsify101 was to break my dryspell of literature generation with an outlet for creative content. Epic FAIL.



Have no fear. That's why Allah made second chances right? (and third chances, forths, fifths...) In the meantime I've just been trying to catch up on reading literature other than the Yahoo! Front Page and have been sucked into the wonder of WrestleMania season. Now enough of feeling bad for myself. It's time to get to writing...starting this weekend, InshaAllah. (God willing).


Now, leave me be!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating In Islam: Why Muslims shouldn't Date and why YOU shouldn't either.

6 Creepy "Muslim" Men All Women should Avoid

The Muslim Guide to Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse